SAVE THE DATE! Saturday, September 28 at Dodd Stadium
Join us for our Annual HEALTHY LIVING FESTIVAL brought to you by our GNACC Chamber Committee in partnership with at Backus Hospital; Norwichtown Rehabilitation and Care Center; and Three Rivers Community College.
This is a FREE Community Event to showcase local health-related businesses while providing local families with a day of FUN and EDUCATION!! Bringing our local community together offering free Healthcare Screenings, interactive demonstrations, vendors, performers in art, music, and more!!
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2019
14 Stott Avenue, Norwich CT 06360
Time: 10am - 2pm
Dr. Setu Vora - Maker of Health Transformers. Mind * Menu * Move
Mission is to Practice, Prevent, and Promote.
-Practice Mindful Medicine & Life
-Prevent Diseases, Complications, & Harm
-Promote Health, Value, & Joy
Attention Vendors - Interested in becoming a vendor? If you are a local health-related businesses and would like to provide local families with a day of fun, join us for our Healthy Living Festival!!
Non-profit GNACC Chamber Member: $10
For-Profit GNACC Chamber Member: $30
Non-Profit Not-Yet GNACC Member: $50
For-Profit Not-Yet GNACC Member: $75
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!!
THERE IS LIMITED VENDOR SPACE STILL AVAILABLE. PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. (860) 887-1647 | Email: email@example.com
Event brought to you by our
GNACC Healthcare Committee:
Health for our citizens is a great concern in our country and we at the Chamber take this topic very seriously. We actively are doing our part to educate, advocate and support our members and citizens on issues that can help everyone learn to choose the optimal care to live a good healthy quality of life.
• Marissa Miller, Co-Chair - Full Power Radio
• Beth Ann Heath, Co-Chair Norwichtown Rehabilitation and Care Center
• Lisa Hageman - Backus Hospital
• Brianna Swain- Uncas Health District
• Cindy Arpin - Three Rivers Community College
• Carrie Szymanski - Putnam Bank
• Scott Sjoquist - Mohegan Tribal Health
• Sheila Lake - Reliance Health
• Edith Ouellet- Three Rivers Community College
• Cathy Chester - CHRO
• Brianna Weller- UCFS Healthcare
• Sara Desmarais - Shop Rite Pharmacy
• Judy Jencks - seniorcenterct.org
• Britney Grabill - Uncas Health District
• Connie Capacchione – Uncas Health District
• Lee Walter, Jr – CT Tigers
• Megan Dunn – Megaphone Fitness and Sports
• Lynda Rizzo-Stowe – CHRO
• Sara Desmarais – Wakefern
• Teresa Estrada – Le Vel Thrive
• Kara Francese, Canna Care Docs
• Erin McGoff, Canna Care Docs
This event is dedicated to our friend, Renee.
Renee Benoit - Open Arms LGBTQIA+ Support Group
Thank You to our 2019 Sponsors/Partners