GNACC Leadership Development Committee
CREATE NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES THROUGH COMMITTEE INVOLVEMENT!! This is another great way to get involvement with other business owners and representatives as well as the community. The committee meets once a month (generally the first Monday of each month from 8:30am - 9:30am).
The GNACC’s Leadership Program helps develop knowledgeable, committed, and action-oriented leaders. Participants from diverse backgrounds and different perspectives enhance their existing leadership skills and gain a better understanding of themselves and their role in the community.
The program is designed to:
• Identify emerging and existing leaders
• Enhance leadership competencies
• Foster commitment for leadership roles
• Demonstrate how strong leadership can enhance your business and support our community in reaching its goals
• Access to a network of diverse colleagues and contacts that will benefit you throughout your career
• Exposure to a variety of regional businesses, organizations and community leaders
• A better understanding of the realities, opportunities, and challenges of our region
For additional details on the program participants and testimonials, please visit: https://www.norwichchamber.com/leadership-program.html
MEET OUR 2023 Leadership Development Committee Members!!
Ericka Winstead. Co-Chair- Dime Bank
Dana Dowdell, Co-Chair - Boss Consulting HR
Lisa Griffin,: Eastern CT Savings Bank
John Mancini – Eastern CT Savings Bank
Chris Jewell - Collins & Jewell Co.
Pamela Kinder - UCFS Healthcare
Meg Martellotta - CorePlus Credit Union
David Gallagher, Collins & Jewell, Co.
Steve Bousquet, American Landscape and Lawn Science
Jeff Swenson, Eastern CT Savings Bank
Cynthia Currier, Eastern CT Savings Bank
Interested in joining our committee or questions, please contact
Angela Adams - GNACC Executive Director
Greater Norwich Area Chamber of Commerce | Norwich, CT 06360