GNACC Leadership Development Committee
CREATE NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES THROUGH COMMITTEE INVOLVEMENT!! This is another great way to get involvement with other business owners and representatives as well as the community. The committee meets once a month (generally the first Monday of each month from 8:30am - 9:30am).
The GNACC’s Leadership Program helps develop knowledgeable, committed, and action-oriented leaders. Participants from diverse backgrounds and different perspectives enhance their existing leadership skills and gain a better understanding of themselves and their role in the community.
The program is designed to:
• Identify emerging and existing leaders
• Enhance leadership competencies
• Foster commitment for leadership roles
• Demonstrate how strong leadership can enhance your business and support our community in reaching its goals
• Access to a network of diverse colleagues and contacts that will benefit you throughout your career
• Exposure to a variety of regional businesses, organizations and community leaders
• A better understanding of the realities, opportunities, and challenges of our region
For additional details on the program participants and testimonials, please visit: https://www.norwichchamber.com/lead-program-leadership.html
MEET OUR 2022 Leadership Development Committee Members!!
Lisa Griffin, Chair: Eastern CT Savings Bank
John Mancini – Eastern CT Savings Bank
Chris Jewell - Collins & Jewell Co.
Pamela Kinder - UCFS Healthcare
Aggie Grant - Norwich Public Utilities
David Gallagher- Leadership By Design, LLC
Kim Brunelli - Brunelli Energy
Kia Baird - Southeastern CT Cultural Coalition
Swarnjit Singh Khalsa - Sikh Art Gallery
Candance Northrop - Dime Bank
Dana Dowdell - Boss Consulting
Deanna Rhodes - City of Norwich
Ericka Winstead - Dime Bank
Meg Martellotta - CorePlus Credit Union
Interested in joining our committee or questions, please contact
Angela Adams - GNACC Executive Director
Greater Norwich Area Chamber of Commerce | Norwich, CT 06360