Healthy Living Committee
Healthy Living Committee: Health for our citizens is a great concern in our country and we at the Chamber take this topic very seriously. We actively are doing our part to educate, advocate and support our members and citizens on issues that can help everyone learn to choose the optimal care to live a good healthy quality of life.
LIKE our Facebook Page! Great health and wellness related topics, recipes, upcoming events, and more!!
Now Accepting Applications for Vendors, Sponsors and Volunteers!!
Learn more about our Healthy Living Festival
CLICK HERE for SPONSORSHIP Application
CLICK HERE for VENDOR Application
Call us to volunteer at (860) 887-1647
Our HLF Committee is hard at work planning our 2020 Festival.
Stay tuned for more details!!
To receive the weekly "YOUR WELLNESS COMMITTEE AT WORK" Newsletter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Courtesy of Sheila Lake, Reliance House.
Farms in CT where you can purchase food
Dairy farms in CT List
Connecticut Grown Information for Consumers
Website listings and publications to help you find and enjoy Connecticut Grown products from farms, farmers’ markets, and local businesses across the state, and discover on-farm activities for all.
• Beth Ann Heath, Co-Chair
Norwichtown Rehabilitation and Care Center
• Edith Ouellet- Co-Chair
Three Rivers Community College
• Dr. Setu Vora - Pequot Health Care
• Scott Sjoquist - Mohegan Tribal Health
• Robin Sargent - Mohegan Tribal Health
• Sheila Lake - Reliance Health
• Edith Ouellet- Three Rivers Community College
• Cathy Chester - CHRO
• Willow Clauson - PinUps for Warriors, Inc.
• Sara Desmarais - Shop Rite Pharmacy
• Judy Jencks - seniorcenterct.org
• Britney Grabill - Uncas Health District
• Lee Walter, Jr – Norwich Sea Unicorns
• Megan Dunn – Megaphone Fitness and Sports
• Lynda Rizzo-Stowe – CHRO
• Kathy Lopez - Generations Family Health Center
• Erin Haggan - Norwich Youth & Family Services
• Geraldine Rivero - DNEC
• Kelly Sisk - Hoofbeats with Purpose
• Dr. Robert H. Strick, DMD
• Cindy Arpin - Three Rivers Community College
• Carin Jennie Estey - Artreach, Inc.
• Christer E. Osterling - William W. Backus Hospital
• Shannon Hayes - William W. Backus Hospital