Healthy Living Committee
Healthy Living Committee: Health for our citizens is a great concern in our country and we at the Chamber take this topic very seriously. We actively are doing our part to educate, advocate and support our members and citizens on issues that can help everyone learn to choose the optimal care to live a good healthy quality of life.
LIKE our Facebook Page! Great health and wellness related topics, recipes, upcoming events, and more!!
Now Accepting Applications for Vendors, Sponsors and Volunteers!!
Learn more about our Healthy Living Festival.
Sponsorship, Vendor, and Volunteer opportunities are available.
Please contact Angela Adams at (860) 887-1647 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To receive the weekly "YOUR WELLNESS COMMITTEE AT WORK" Newsletter, please email email@example.com. Courtesy of Sheila Lake, Reliance House.
Farms in CT where you can purchase food
Dairy farms in CT List
Connecticut Grown Information for Consumers
Website listings and publications to help you find and enjoy Connecticut Grown products from farms, farmers’ markets, and local businesses across the state, and discover on-farm activities for all.
The United States has transitioned from the 10-digit National Suicide Prevention Lifeline to 988 – an easy-to-remember three-digit number for 24/7 crisis care. The lifeline, which also links to the Veterans Crisis Line, follows a three-year joint effort by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Federal Communications Commission (FCC), and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to put crisis care more in reach for people in need. If you or someone you know is struggling or in crisis, help is available. Call or text 988 or chat 988lifeline.org
• Beth Ann Heath, Co-Chair
Norwichtown Rehabilitation and Care Center
• Cindy Arpin, Co-chair
Three Rivers Community College
• Dr. Setu Vora - Pequot Health Care
• Scott Sjoquist - Mohegan Tribal Health
• Robin Sargent - Mohegan Tribal Health
• Sheila Lake - Reliance Health
• Edith Ouellet- Three Rivers Community College
• Cathy Chester - CHRO
• Willow Clauson - PinUps for Warriors, Inc.
• Judy Jencks - seniorcenterct.org
• Britney Grabill - Uncas Health District
• Lee Walter, Jr – Norwich Sea Unicorns
• Megan Dunn – Megaphone Fitness and Sports
• Lynda Rizzo-Stowe – CHRO
• Erin Haggan - Norwich Youth & Family Services
• Geraldine Rivero - DNEC
• Dr. Robert H. Strick, DMD
• Carin Jennie Estey - Artreach, Inc.
• Christer E. Osterling - William W. Backus Hospital
• Shannon Hayes - William W. Backus Hospital