Healthy Living Committee
Healthy Living Committee: Health for our citizens is a great concern in our country and we at the Chamber take this topic very seriously. We actively are doing our part to educate, advocate and support our members and citizens on issues that can help everyone learn to choose the optimal care to live a good healthy quality of life.
Now Accepting Applications for Vendors, Sponsors and Volunteers!!
Learn more about our Healthy Living Festival
CLICK HERE for SPONSORSHIP Application
CLICK HERE for VENDOR Application
Call us to volunteer at (860) 887-1647
• Marissa Miller, Co-Chair - Full Power Radio
• Beth Ann Heath, Co-Chair Norwichtown Rehabilitation and Care Center
• Lisa Hageman - Backus Hospital
• Brianna Swain- Uncas Health District
• Cindy Arpin - Three Rivers Community College
• Carrie Szymanski - Putnam Bank
• Scott Sjoquist - Mohegan Tribal Health
• Sheila Lake - Reliance Health
• Edith Ouellet- Three Rivers Community College
• Cathy Chester - CHRO
• Brianna Weller- UCFS
• Sara Desmarais - Shop Rite Pharmacy
• Judy Jencks - seniorcenterct.org
• Britney Grabill - Uncas Health District
• Connie Capacchione – Uncas Health District
• Lee Walter, Jr – CT Tigers
• Megan Dunn – Megaphone Fitness and Sports
• Lynda Rizzo-Stowe – CHRO
• Sara Desmarais – Wakefern
• Teresa Estrada – Le Vel Thrive
• Kara Francese, Canna Care Docs
• Erin McGoff, Canna Care Docs
To receive the weekly "YOUR WELLNESS COMMITTEE AT WORK" Newsletter, please email email@example.com. Courtesy of Sheila Lake, Reliance House.
A publication for employees at William W. Backus
and Windham Community Memorial hospitals.
View the latest issues HERE